Thursday, April 30, 2009

First post

Dear Sean,

I decided to create a journal for you, So you can read how your life was when you were little. I guess I'll start off with when you were born,
You were born on November 2, 2007, at 3:22am, at Holy Family Hospital. and You are named after Daddy. I had you when I was 18 and your Dad was about to turn 17. You weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and were 21 1/4 inches long, you had brown hair and blue eyes. After you were born you spent a few hours in the nicu because your APGAR score was 2. You had lots of visitors in the hospital,
-Grampy, Nana, Grandma, Great Nan, Uncle Derek, Auntie Amanda, Uncle Chris, Uncle David, Auntie Kristene, Little David, Tammy, Ryan, Mason, Auntie Cherin, Auntie Di, Ashlee, Junelle, Auntie Chandra, Uncle John, Aunt Amy, Bobby, Lauren, Tyler, Aunt Helen, Fred, Sarah, Teddy, and a few more.
we went home on November 4th, and we Lived with Grampy and Uncle Derek. and had 2 dogs, Maggie (a beagle) and Tacoma (a great dane) and 2 cats (Blizzy and Pumpkin) You slept in bed with Daddy and I until you were about 11 months old.

You turned 1 on November 2, 2008 and we had 2 birthday parties. The first was on November 1st, with Grampy's side of the family, and The second was on November 2nd, with Nana, and Daddy's sides of the family. Both parties were Elmo Themed, and You had a lot of fun. I made your birthday cake, with help from Junelle. You got a lot of presents, Like, a Horse video game from Nana, and a Cozy coupe from Grandma.

This Saturday you will be 1 1/2. That is 18 months old, and You are getting so big! You say so many different words, and are learning new ones every day. You love to watch any cartoon, but your favorite is Spongebob Squarepants. We still live with Grampy, and have 1 dog, Tacoma. and the same 2 cats. You love to spend time with your Grandparents, and Aunts and Uncles. You have 1 cousin named David, He is 6 weeks older than you. and a lot of second cousin *but they are more like cousins* Eva (3 yr), Alexis (2 yr), Dannielle (2yr), Teddy (2yr), Tyler (2 yr), Madison (10 mo), Nathan (6 mo), Autumn (2 mo), Sam (2 mo), and Daniel (1 mo).

Your a very active little boy, you love going outside and going for walks. You also love the water. Your favorite Dinner is steak and stuffing. And you love having a Popsicle with Grampy and Daddy after dinner. You are so outgoing but still a little shy sometimes. and You love to figure everything out and You'll do anything to get a laugh.

I love being your Mommy, and watching you grow up. I love you baby boy

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment