Hi Sweetie,
You had a pretty good day today. Your Morning started out kind of rough. Mommy tried to get you dressed and you were very upset about it, You also didn't want to brush your teeth or put pants on.
Jocelyn was going to bring Calyb over today, so we could all go for a walk, So I gave you lunch a little early, You had spaghetti O's and Grilled cheese, Then I made lunch for Nana, and you wanted me to hold you. So I turned on some music and We danced until you fell asleep, then I finished cooking and held you the whole time. Since you've moved into your big boy bed, I don't get to rock you to sleep as much. Then Jocelyn came over and fed Calyb, and Nana came over. Nana held you a little while you slept, and then brought you into your big boy bed.
Then Nana held Calyb for a little while and he fell asleep, So Nana put him in your play yard.
After Nana went back to work, Jocelyn and I took you and Calyb out to your strollers and we walked around the neighborhood. You woke up when I took you outside, but as soon as we started walking you fell asleep. You woke up about half way through our walk, but just sat patiently in your stroller. You are such a good boy.
Then we went home and Jocelyn had to leave, You gave Calyb a hug and said bye bye.
Later, we went outside and watched Daddy cut wood, And played in your little house. You also found a catapiller on your picnick table, You were so fascinated by it and said "Momma! Look! Catapiller, There it goes! Going Down!"
After that we brought our Neighbor Kevin the invitation to your Birthday party! and then Nana came and got Mommy and we went for a walk. When I got home, you were asleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed, and Daddy and Grampy were cooking dinner. I woke you up for dinner and you ate a little, then played with Grampy. You played with a pig that walks around and put him in your play yard that you had me turn upside down. Also, you and Grampy played in the play yard when it was on its side and you were pretending to sleep. Grampy loves to play with you before you go to bed. Then I brought you to bed, but you got up a little while after, and Daddy took you into the Great room to cuddle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment