Hi baby,
You had your 18 month appointment today, So I had to drive Grampy to work so we could have the car. When I got back you were eating breakfast. You had French toast sticks. You told me you were done, So I picked you up and got you dressed. Then I called Nana, She said she was going to meet us at a store, so she could see you for a little bit.
We met her at a Walmart and went shopping for a little bit. She loves you so much, and loves to spend time with you. When we were leaving walmart, Nana got you a bag of M&M's! Then you rode in her car to Pizza hut, and Daddy and I followed. We had some Pizza and Nana, Daddy and I counted all the words you can say. You can say over 100 words!! Then we went to your doctors
When we got there you were sleeping. So we went inside and waited for them to call your name. When they did, we went into the room and you woke up. We had to bring you to the scale to see how much you weighed and see how tall you were.
Height: 31 1/2" ( 25%)
Weight: 29 lbs ( above 75%)
Head: above 97%
The doctor came in and looked in your ears, eyes, and mouth. He said "He looks great!" Then he left. Then the nurse came in to give you 2 shots. You cried a little, but you did so good! Daddy and I were so proud of you. Then we left, and Nana said bye and gave you a big hug and went home. Then we had to go get Grampy. We took you out of the car at Grampy's work so you could run a little bit. Then we got back in the car and you fell asleep. So we went home.
Here are some of the words you say:
Names:
Momma, Dadda, Nana, Grampy, Grandma, Grandpa, Nan, Pop, Auntie, Uncle, Chris, Ashlee, Glasses (Junelle), David, Haley, Jake, Tyler, Sean, Casey, Kevin, Tacoma, Lucy
Characters:
Bob (spongebob), Elmo, Oscar, Grover, Cookie
Opposites:
Up, Down, In, Out, On, Off, Open, Close, Hot, Cold, Yes, No, Hi, Bye
Body parts:
Knee, Eye, Mouth, Head, Bum, Hand, Piggies, Nose, Teeth
Food:
Grape, Lemon, Steak, Banana, Rice, Juice, Drink, Water, Snack, Cheese, Ice Cream, Chocolate, M&M's, Apple, Chips, Hot dog, "Dip Dip"
Letters:
A, B, C, D, E, I, N, O, S
Things:
Hat, Boots, Light, Flash light, Door, Clock, Bath, Gun, Bullet, Eat, Goof, Cook, Truck, Tractor, Car, Bus, Tree, leave, Green, Red, Slide, Ball, More, Please, Pee Pee, Diaper, Bed, Boy, Girl, Good, Gate, Uh-Oh, Cow, Cat, Fish, Rain, Pool, Help, Game, Sky, Roof, Boat, Bowl, Vacuum, Broom, Bug, Ashes, Book, Glass, Ouch, Boobies, Balloon, Pen, Trash
Animal Sounds:
Cow, Elephant, Dog, Cat, Bird, Fish, Pig, Chicken, Wolf, Moose, Owl, Horse
Phrases:
"I Love you", "Thank You", "Hold This", "In There", "Good Dadda"
Thats 150 words!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment