Hi Sweet boy,
Sorry I haven't been posting regularly. The computer broke a few days ago, and I've had to use Grampy's. Daddy is fixing our computer. So hopefully it will be working tomorrow.
Mother's Day was last Sunday. We went out with Nana to the Mall, and got some Lunch. Then we went to a few stores and to a park called "Field of Dreams" You've been there before, but you normally don't like the tunnels. But this time you crawled through the smallest tunnels! I was so proud of you, you're getting so brave. You loved the swings, and the slide, and Looking at Daddy through a big tire. You also loved playing on the wooden train.
Monday we just hung out at home. Uncle Derek was home sick, So Grampy stayed home. You played outside for a little, then we went food shopping.
Tuesday, We went down to Grandma's house. You played outside for awhile, and Then we went to visit your Great Grandparents, Nan, and Pop. Nan wasn't home so you sat with Pop for while. He gave you a toy motorcycle that you played with all night when we got home. You also got to see Aunt Amy, Madison, and Logan.
Wensday, Nana came over for lunch, and Auntie Cherin, Ashlee, and Junelle came over that night. You had a lot of fun with them. You always make them laugh.
Today, we didn't do too much, We just played, and read books. But its always fun to watch you play and learn.
You learned a few new words this week, Like "Lemon" and "Grape". You're also getting very good at telling me what you want. Today you grabbed my hand, said "Come" and brought me to the fridge, I asked you what you wanted and you said "Drink" and I said "What do you want to drink?" and you said "Water" I can't believe how smart you are. You're an amazing little boy! and I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment