Saturday, May 9, 2009

SJ,

Thursday, Grandma brought David up to visit you. You were so excited to see them! You're always very quiet when you see David at someone else's house, So it was interesting to see how you acted at your own house. You showed off all of your toys, and took David around the house. You showed him your room, your fish, and your big boy bed.

Grandma asked Daddy to go with her to the store real fast, When he left, you cried and called his name the whole time he was gone.
When He got back you gave him a big hug, and he took you to watch Sponge bob.

I called Nana while you were crying, and she felt so bad, So she took her lunch break early to bring you McDonalds.

Yesterday, We went to Best Buy to get my mothers day present. You got me a hard drive for all the pictures I take. Thank you!! I love it!

and Today, We're going Yard Saleing with Nana.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment