Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi baby boy,

Yesterday, when you woke up, I wasn't home. I went to drive Grampy to work, so we could go visit Grandma. Daddy got you dressed, and when I got home, we all got in the car and drove to Nana's work. She had a present to give you. It was a remote control doggy that walks and barks. You played with it in the car all the way to Grandma's.

Grandma was going to be watching little David, but he wasn't there yet. You were very excited to see her. Then Uncle chris came down, you love seeing him. You followed him around everywhere saying his name. David's Nana (auntie Di) brought him to Grandma's at about 10:30am. When you saw auntie Di you started saying Auntie, and she gave you a big hug. You and David played on the drive way. You both rode your quads, and David's big power wheels. Grandma ran up the street with the two of you in the powerwheels. You both had so much fun.

Then we went and got lunch at Papa Gino's. You sat next to David, and shared your pizza with him. Uncle Chris tried to win you and D a stuffed animal, but the machines are very difficult to win. Then You, Daddy, and I went and visited Uncle John, Aunt Amy, and Madison, while grandma picked up Auntie Amanda from school. Mady had just gotten out of the bath. Madison is your Cousin, she is just about 11 months old, and She will be a big sister in a little over a month. Her sisters name will be Mackenzie.

You and Mady played with her toys, You weren't very sure of Mady, but she seemed to love playing with you. Aunt Amy gave you your easter basket, There were lizards, Cookies, Cars, Juice and Fruit snacks in it. You and Mady played with the lizards together. Then we had to leave and go back to Grandma's.

By the time we got to Grandma's you had fallen asleep, So daddy brough you inside and you napped on the couch. David fell asleep in Grandma's car, So Daddy, Grandma, Auntie and I sat outside. When the two of you woke up, Daddy and Auntie played with you in the drive way. Then We went for a walk. Auntie Carried you on her shoulders, and I carried David on my shoulders. We went to a field so you and David could play.

In the field you followed David around and then tackled him. After you played for awhile we walked back to Grandma's. When we got back Grandpa was home. You said Hi and Bye to him then said by to David, Grandma, and Auntie. And You, Daddy, and I went home. Then I had to leave to get Grampy from work.

That night you and Grampy played and watched Sponge bob. Then we said goodnight and you went to bed.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment